The Cloud CMS team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the 1.0.3 version of the Gitana Java Driver for Cloud CMS.
Java Driver for Cloud CMS
What is Cloud CMS?
- Separation of methods for applying and updating features and changing node types
- Additional methods to support server-side updates to clients and authentication grants
- Improved support for OAuth2 refresh tokens
- Updates to the latest Jackson 2 libraries and Google OAuth2 driver code
- Added load tests (multi-threaded runners) for concurrency testing
- Added identity policy support (new feature in Cloud CMS)
- Added partial tree generation support (new feature in Cloud CMS)
We encourage our community to upgrade to this new release of the Gitana Java driver. We encourage everyone to submit issues, pull requests or post questions to our forums at http://www.cloudcms.org.
To learn more about the Gitana Java Driver, please visit our open-source GitHub repository athttp://github.com/gitana/gitana-java-driver.