What is Cloud CMS?
Cloud CMS is a cloud platform as a service for managing all of your business content - from formal business content like articles and news items to social content and interaction data coming from your applications. Cloud CMS puts all of your data into an innovative, high performance and scalable repository and gives your business powerful tools for collaboration, branching, merging and working with content with a secure and robust tools.
To learn more about Cloud CMS, please visit: http://www.cloudcms.com.
This release includes a number of highlights, including bug fixes and new features, which are worth mentioning. A few of the more important elements are shown below. For an itemized list of code level changes, please check the commit history.
- Retrieve lists of application types and project types
- AppHelper method on connect now auto-loads project information (if a project is connected to the application stack)
- The resolvePath method was added to let developers determine the path to a node from a given root
- Added project copy and project transfer
- Added platform update method
- Content creation has much better support for path assignment (file name, file path and parent folder paths)
- Refactor of listAuthenticationGrants so that it can be performed per-client and per-user
- Support for connectivity to CloudCMS.net hosted application servers
- Support for variable substitution in content creation paths (both in driver and server-side)
To use the gitana.js driver, simply include it into your HTML5 application either via a SCRIPT tag or as an AMD module. You can download both JS and minified versions below. In addition, if you are using Bower, you can install using
bower install gitana.