Cloud CMS plugins let you enhance your editorial user interface with new features and capabilities that integrate to popular third-party services like YouTube, Vimeo and Google Docs. Plugins provision your editorial environment with things like:
- new form field types that integrate to third-party services
- new user interface pages for browsing and working with media from third-party services
- new actions or rules to enhance your repository's business logic
- new content types, associations and features for your content model
- new administration pages for setting up your integration
- fresh sample content to help in getting started
Plugins can be added right from your Cloud CMS user interface. Simply select the plugins that wish to install and then install them.
You can also build your own plugins using the Cloud CMS development environment.