Githup deployment - copy of sample site
Copy Sample Site Example;
- Duplicate of the source files for the Sample SIte project from Cloud CMS github into your own Github folder.
- In your GitHub project for: https://github.com/yourgithub/cloudcmsSample
- In Cloud CMS -> Applications
- set URL of your Githup repository and the base path
- Redeploy your application's default deployment in Cloud CMS (Applications)
- You can redeploy selecting the deployment and then picking "Redeploy" under the Selected... dropdown. This will redeploy to our hosting servers. And then your changes will be live at the same URL (Cloud CMS -> Application deployments)