How does Cloud CMS compare to DIY (do-it-yourself)?
Not sure whether to build or buy?
Review these points to help guide your selection.
- exact fit with your technology stack
- use existing in-house skills and resources
- build only the features you need
- able to add new features as required
- use existing developers for support
- cost / budget - internal
- no need for external services to deliver and support product
- can be a ‘skunk works’ project
Why not DIY:
- Risk (more complex than it looks)
- time/effort/cost are all easy to under-estimate
- CMS requirements can be extensive
- what happens if it can’t be built in a timely manner?
- distraction from core business
- must maintain skills and in-house knowledge
- to support, upgrade, and enhance
- may have technical skills but unlikely to have CMS product experience
Why Cloud CMS:
- Minimizes risk
- exists today with the features you need
- already built (many years of blood, sweat, and tears)
- if you require a new feature talk to us...
- discovered and conquered many development hurdles
- fits with your stack
- scalable and elastic
- allows you to concentrate on your business now and in the future
- lower financial risks with a SaaS model
- Proven TTV
- This is our business: we are the experts