Hybrid Cloud + On-Premise
Plug Cloud CMS into your Microservice Architecture
Cloud CMS allows our customers to realize many benefits, such as:
- full reuse of content
- across multiple channels
- via the latest frameworks
- in the cloud
- or on-premise using Docker
for reduced operational risk, yielding a much greater return on investment.
Developers focus on what they do best:
Front-end developers are freed from any backend limitations, giving them full control over what tools and frameworks to use.
Backend developers have flexibility to use any preferred stack to manage the CMS, data, and other logic.
Freedom with Cloud CMS
Break free from the restrictions of the traditional CMSs. Use a CMS which is "Headless", independent of the presentation allowing you to:
- tap into any of the latest technologies for your frontend
- deploy across multi-channel / multi-device scenarios
- create content once - update / reuse where needed
- (re)design any new channels when required
A headless approach allows CMS Vendors to concentrate on domain specific features and APIs. There are now a number of CMS vendors who are Headless or are adding a Headless offering to their product. Cloud CMS was designed with this approach from its inception - and has 1,300+ APIs - making it more accessible than all of our competitors.
Enterprise CMS features
A big differentiator with Cloud CMS compared to other Headless CMSs are the extensive ECM features in Cloud CMS such as:
- Custom Content Models
- SaaS or On-Premise
- Users and Groups Management
- Advanced Enterprise Security Model
- Workspaces (branching, scheduled releases, merging)
- Multi-tenancy with Whitelabel Branding
- Built-in Analytics
Our customers are continually WOW’d by the power and features the more they work with the product.
Flexible Content Model
With native support for JSON schemas in Cloud CMS, coupled with:
- Types - which establish the core content attributes
- Features - allow consistent segments across types (e.g. Multilingual, Rating)
- Associations - enable mapping between types and define relationships
Ongoing changes to any portion are made in real-time, without rebooting. The dynamic dictionary in Cloud CMS yields an extremely flexible approach, that can easily be revised over time as you need to adjust or evolve your content model.
After false starts with some typical content management solutions, we were finally able to design the content repository that our business required."