Register a Module
Once you have a module created, push it to your git repository in either GitHub or BitBucket.
Note: To register your add-on, you must have Manager rights to your tenant. If you do not have Manager rights, you will either need to delegate the responsibility to someone who does or ask to be granted Manager rights by the person who set up your tenant.
Log in to your Cloud CMS tenant. Go to Manage Platform > Modules > Register New Module.
Use this module as an example:
- ID is the ID of the module, same as "name" defined in
- Source Type is either GitHub or BitBucket
- Source URL is the URL to your git repo
- Source Path is the path from the root of your git repo to the module
- Source Branch: provide a branch ID if you would like to have your code checked out from a branch other than master.
Hit "Register" after filling the form.
Check the module you want to deploy and from the top-right dropdown, select "Deploy"
The Cloud CMS user interface will reload and your AMD module will be loaded after the main Cloud CMS modules are loaded. As such, your AMD module has the ability to extend and override any configuration or components on the page, ahead of them being rendered.
Once it's deployed, the status will be changed to a green message "Deployed".
Additional sample modules are available within the Cloud CMS SDK: https://github.com/gitana/sdk/tree/master/ui/modules
Use these as a basis for building out your own custom modules.