Making a Difference
Why join Cloud CMS?
Cloud CMS is a fast growing, global software company. We hire talented individuals who can bring their experience, hard work ethic and enthusiasm to developing, selling and supporting our software in various countries. Every employee in the company has a voice, and we want to listen and learn from each other.
People at Cloud CMS work in software engineering, product management, product support, sales, marketing, finance and management. We aspire every day for Cloud CMS to be a great place to work - and we are proud of our company culture.
Come join us at our offices in West Newton, MA, and Cleveland, OH. If you are interested, send your resume and any supporting information to email@example.com
- building solutions for our Customers
- extending our Open Source product, AlpacaJS
- delivering new features in our Cloud CMS product
This position provides a strong opportunity at the start of an exciting period of growth for Cloud CMS where you will have a direct impact on the success of our business. You will work as a member of our team in both Engineering and Consulting, delivering solutions as well as enhancing the core product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing software for our Cloud CMS product suite
- Developing/delivering solutions for our Customers with Cloud CMS and AlpacaJS
- Maintaining current technical documentation at the code, design and user levels
- Maintaining the software on an ongoing basis (Cloud CMS and Alpacajs)
- Liaising with our dedicated product support team to assist with troubleshooting and fixing customer-raised defects
- Experience with Node.js for production-grade consumer facing applications
- Expert understanding of HTML5 and CSS2/3
- 1 year minimum experience with git and Github
- Computer Science, Mathematics or similar degree
- Prior experience of working for a small, high-growth company
- Familiar with AWS, RESTful APIs, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- Experience of working within an agile scrum team
Boston, MA or Cleveland, OH - strongly desired (but may consider other locations)
You must be a high energy self-starter, able to work in a team or independently with minimal supervision and comfortable working within a framework of objectives without the need for day to day guidance and direction. A genuine desire to help create and participate in developing our company, culture and future success will be a pre-requisite along with a passion for IT.
To apply, please email your resume and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org