Making a Difference
Why join Cloud CMS?
Cloud CMS is a fast growing, global software company. We hire talented individuals who can bring their experience, hard work ethic and enthusiasm to developing, selling and supporting our software in various countries. Every employee in the company has a voice, and we listen and learn from each other.
People at Cloud CMS work in software engineering, product management, product support, sales, marketing, finance and management. We aspire every day for Cloud CMS to be a great place to work - and we are proud of our company culture.
If you are interested, send your resume and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a full time Developer/Engineer who is capable of:
- supporting and delivering new features in our Cloud CMS product
- building solutions for our Customers
- extending our Open Source product, AlpacaJS
This position provides a strong opportunity at the start of an exciting period of growth for Cloud CMS where you will have a direct impact on the success of our business. You will work as a member of our team in both Engineering and Consulting, delivering solutions as well as enhancing the core product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing software for our Cloud CMS product suite
- Developing/delivering solutions for our Customers with Cloud CMS and AlpacaJS
- Maintaining current technical documentation at the code, design and user levels
- Maintaining the software on an ongoing basis (Cloud CMS and AlpacaJS)
- Liaising with our dedicated product support team to assist with troubleshooting and fixing customer-raised defects
- Experience with Node.js for production-grade consumer facing applications
- An aptitude and enthusiam for new languages and technologies
- Comfortable on both the sytems and development sides of the house.
- Willingness to take on responsibility for high-impact product and customer deliverables.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Computer Science, Mathematics or similar degree
- AWS Services: EC2, S3, SQS
- Web servers (Apache, NGINX)
- Git (GitHub, Bitbucket, or Stash)
- Application and system monitoring tools (Nagios, ELK, New Relic, Graphite)
- Continuous Integration and Testing (Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium, WebDriver)
- Provisioning tools (Salt stack, Puppet, Chef, Vagrant, Terraform)
You must be a high energy self-starter, able to work in a team or independently with minimal supervision and comfortable working within a framework of objectives without the need for day to day guidance and direction. A genuine desire to help create and participate in developing our company, culture and future success will be a pre-requisite along with a passion for software and customer service.